SOLD – 1953 Jaguar MKVII
Supplied new to Henly’s London and first purchased by a Captain J R Strayan of Berkshire. After that it spent a lot of it’s life in the USA with connections to the British Embassy.
- Mechanically very good, really powerful and healthy engine
- Bodywork is very good, no signs of any rust or damage, cleans up very well
- Interior all original, even the carpets
- Boot area still has original fitted suite cases
- New battery just fitted
- 65,000 miles, only 5000 since 1989, very little use in recent years
- Original handbook.
If you are interested in purchasing this vehicle, please contact us below. You can also click HERE to see alternative contact details.