What we do…
Our ethos is to restore each individual vehicle back to it’s original state.
The quality and originality of the cars that pass through our hands – that’s what we’re famous for. Our cars are the real deal; they are a piece of history, revived to be enjoyed for another generation. We have a work force of artisan craftsman, some of whom have been with the company for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on knowing the cars that leave our workshop are authentic, down to every last bolt.
- We are able to provide full restorations, small repairs, accident repairs, trimming, chrome repairs, engine and gearbox rebuilds.
- We can supply spare parts from SS and pre-war Jaguars. (Subject to stock, can be made to order).
- We hand craft parts that cannot be bought from stock anymore and we work to original specifications.
- We can also provide 5 speed gearbox conversions.
- All our trimming work is taken care single handedly by a dedicated craftsman on site.
We are renowned all over the world for the service we provide.
We have a friendly, open workshop, visitors are welcome during our opening hours. Customers can come and see what we do, what progress their car has made since their last visit.
If you are interested in purchasing one of our cars, or you would like a car restored by us, we would love to hear from you. Click here for our contact details.
Keep up with the latest, follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.